Now Hiring: Experienced Diesel MechanicPosted on: 15, August, 2018
Are you a detail oriented, quality focused, experienced diesel technician?
Gem State Diesel is a full-service diesel repair shop located in Meridian, Idaho, one of the most livable cities in the US. We are a diagnosis focused shop, specializing in the service and repair of Dodge, Ford, and GM diesel pickups.
We are looking to hire a full-time diesel technician. Click here to apply.
We offer Monday-Friday daytime 7:30AM -5:00PM work hours, state of the art equipment, clean, comfortable, family -oriented work environment, paid holidays and vacation time, health benefits, retirement plan, and generous compensation. Company paid training and opportunities for advancement. Locally owned, on-site owner.
Relocation provided for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have
- 5 years Diesel technician experience
- Current drivers license and 3-year clean driving history
- ASE or Factory Certified;
- Experience in computer diagnostics
- A reputation of honesty and integrity;
- Their own tools
- Team player, able to pass a background check
- GED or equivalent
Responsibilities: Ability to diagnose and repair the following:
- Air conditioning, heating, check engine lights, brakes and suspension work
- Electrical, engine repair, and gasket installation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to explain technical Diesel diagnoses and needed repairs to teammates or customers as needed.
- Must maintain an organized neat and safe bay. Must be open to learning, and willing to go to training.
Click here to apply.