For diesel truck owners it is more than a vehicle, it’s a lifestyle. Whether the increased torque of your diesel engine is used to haul your heavy equipment and loads for work or to haul your fifth wheel and recreational equipment for the weekend, keeping your truck operating in top condition is important.
Diesel truck owners appreciate the efficiency and durability of their rig. Gem State Diesel & Turbo Repair appreciates that your vehicle’s down time is your down time. Our expert factory trained and certified technicians work to make sure the job is done right the first time to get you back on the road and back to work.
Conveniently located, Gem State Diesel & Turbo Repair is just one mile north of I-84 from the Meridian Exit (Exit 44).
We offer 24 hour towing service through our sister company, Nesmith Brother’s Towing. Take advantage of our free shuttle services to get you back to work while your truck is being repaired.
You’ve got questions…we’ve got answers! At Gem State Diesel & Turbo Repair we’ve become the preferred resource for all things diesel from Meridian to Ontario, Mountain Home to Nampa, Boise and beyond. Though we specialize in Ford, GMC and Dodge pickup diesel fuel systems, injection pumps and injectors …we also provide an array of additional repair services. If you have a question about heavy construction machinery or agricultural equipment, as well as diesel generators or any other diesel equipment you can count on us to service it. If we can’t help, you can feel confident we’ll only refer you to the best sources in the Treasure Valley area to help get you back up and running.
We specialize in:
- Ford Diesel Pickup Repair…bumper to bumper repair
- GM Diesel Pickup Repair…bumper to bumper repair
- Dodge Diesel Pickup Repair…bumper to bumper repair
We also offer:
- Commercial vehicle diesel repair…up to 2.5 Ton trucks
- Agricultural equipment diesel repair…fuel injection and turbo repair
- Construction equipment diesel repair…fuel injection and turbo repair
- Diesel Powered RV & motorhome repair…fuel injection and turbo repair and maintenance