Are you a positive, detail oriented customer focused diesel mechanic?
Gem State Diesel is a full service automotive repair shop located in Meridian, Idaho, one of the most livable cities in the US. We are a diagnose-focused shop specializing in Ford, Dodge, and Chevy Diesel pickups.
We are seeking to hire a full-time ASE Certified Diesel Technician.
We offer Monday-Friday daytime work hours, clean, comfortable, family-oriented work environment, paid holidays and vacation time, health benefits, retirement plan, and generous compensation.
Relocation provided for the right candidate.
- 5 years’ diesel technician experience including mechanical, electrical and computer system diagnostics
- Current driver’s license and 3-year clean driving history
- ASE and/or factory certified
- Reputation of honesty and integrity
- Your own automotive tools
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Able to pass background check
- High school diploma or GED
Able to diagnose and repair the following systems:
- Air conditioning, heating
- Check engine light diagnosis
- Brakes & suspensions
- Engine repair
- Gasket installation
- Fuel injection
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to explain to clients the issues with their vehicle and the options to fix it.
- Must maintain an organized neat and safe bay.
- Must be open to continuously learning new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
Meridian, Idaho, is a great place to if you enjoy the outdoors. We are located just minutes from fishing, hunting, mountain bike riding, hiking and more. We have excellent schools and many opportunities for higher education and cultural events.
For more information about Gem State Diesel go to http://www.gemstatediesel.com/